Special Issue "Feature Papers in Cosmetics in 2022"
A special issue of Cosmetics (ISSN 2079-9284).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2022 | Viewed by 49032
Interests: dermatology; skin care; contact dermatitis; cosmetic efficacy; cosmetic formulation; barrier function; skin irritation
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Cosmetics: What Do You Know about Cosmetics?
Special Issue in Cosmetics: Ethnic Cosmetics
Special Issue in Cosmetics: Cosmetics: Feature Papers
Special Issue in Cosmetics: Feature Papers in Cosmetics in 2020
Special Issue in Cosmetics: Feature Papers in Cosmetics in 2021
Special Issue in Allergies: Allergies Specifically Dedicated to Allergic Contact Dermatitis
As Editor-in-Chief of Cosmetics, I am pleased to announce this Special Issue entitled “Feature Papers in Cosmetics in 2022”. This Special Issue will be a collection of high-quality papers from editorial board members, guest editors, and leading researchers invited by the editorial office and the Editor-in-Chief. Both original research articles and comprehensive review papers are welcome.
Dr. Enzo Berardesca
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Cosmetics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- materials and ingredient research related to cosmetics
- therapeutic options for skin, hair and body care
- product formulations and ingredients
- cosmetic olfactory research developments
- technologies in cosmetic product development
- testing of skin and hair products
- toxicological studies of cosmetic products
- in vivo and in vitro testing of cosmetic products
- pure and applied research involved in skin, hair and body cosmetics
- analytical chemistry of essential components involved in cosmetic product formulations
- biomedicine research on biologically active components
- regulatory and ethical issues in cosmetic research
- dermatology, microbiology, anatomy, physiology, immunology and biochemistry of the skin
- facial rejuvenation, laser therapy
- cosmetic surgery and related medicine techniques