We are pleased to announce the “Cosmetics 2021 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Cosmetics from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. An original article and a review article will each receive an award. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee, led by the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Enzo Berardesca, and the winners will be announced on 15 February 2023.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in Cosmetics from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria:
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2022.
– Each winner will receive CHF 400;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website on 15 February 2023.
Cosmetics Editorial Office