MDPI Proceedings Journals
MDPI publishes a series of open access conference journals in all research fields. These journals provide a high quality service and are dedicated to making the output of conferences widely available. If you are organizing an academic conference and are interested in our services, please click the "Submit a Proposal" link to get a quotation.
Benefits for Your Conference
- Open Access: Unlimited and free access for readers.
- A dedicated webpage for your conference: Containing all conference papers and a description of the conference, along with links to the conference homepage.
- Flexibility: All kinds of outputs from the conferences can be included in the related conference proceedings journals, including abstracts, proceedings, posters, etc.
- High visibility: All published items will be assigned a digital object identifier (DOI) and are thus citable, available on mdpi.com, and they appear on search engines such as Google Scholar.
- No space constraints or color charges: No restriction on the number of the papers in an issue, number of figures, or use of color.
- Attractive cover: Designed by our professional in-house design team.
- Sciforum support: Optionally use of our free, professional platform to host your scientific conference, including the conference website, peer-review, and many additional features.
- Additional services available: Options include English Editing, XML conversion, abstracts delivered on USB drives, printed books, etc.
- Promotion: Promotion of your conference on MDPI journal websites, through newsletters and social media.
Peer-Review Process of Proceedings Series Journals
All published items are approved by the conference committee, and original research content is peer-reviewed. The following two peer review forms are applied to proceedings journals:
1. Coordinated by the conference committee: single- or double-blind peer review is decided by the conference organizer; conference chairs serve as the academic editors to perform the final assessment.
2. Coordinated by an MDPI staff member: single-blind peer review; suggestions of reviewers can be made by the academic editor during the precheck. Alternatively, MDPI editorial staff will use qualified Advisory Board Members, qualified reviewers from our database, or new reviewers identified by web searches for related articles, and the journal’s Advisory Board Members serve as the academic editors to make the final decision.
3rd Basel Sustainable Publishing Forum Webinar | Technological Solutions to Paper Mills (Online, 14 December 2022)
MDPI Proceedings Journals
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34