- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, RePEc, AGRIS, Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: 2020 CiteScore - Q1 (Control and Optimization)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Energies.
- Sections: published in Twenty-seven topical sections.
- Companion journals for Energies include: Fuels, Gases, Nanoenergy Advances and Solar.
Energies | Top 10 Downloaded Articles in 2018
Prof. Dr. Maria Founti Appointed as Section Editor-in-Chief of “Energy and Combustion Science” in Energies
Prof. Dr. Giovanni Esposito Appointed as Section Editor-in-Chief of “Hydrogen Energy” in Energies
Deadline: 1 December 2021
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 20 February 2022
Deadline: 20 March 2022
Deadline: 15 June 2021
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Deadline: 10 July 2021
Deadline: 30 July 2021