- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, RePEc, AGRIS, Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (Control and Optimization)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 15.9 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Energies.
- Sections: published in Twenty-seven topical sections.
- Companion journals for Energies include: Fuels, Gases, Nanoenergy Advances and Solar.
Recruiting Editorial Board Members for the Section “Electrical Power and Energy System” of Energies
Recruiting Editorial Board Members for the Section “Smart Cities and Urban Management” of Energies
Deadline: 1 December 2021
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 20 February 2022
Deadline: 20 March 2022
Deadline: 30 July 2021
Deadline: 10 August 2021
Deadline: 20 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021