- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), CAPlus / SciFinder, Inspec, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q2 (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 14.4 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.3 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Companion journals for Electronics include: Magnetism, Signals, Network and Software.
Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Highly Accessed Articles
Meet Us at the 7th Scientific Meeting of Ph.D. Students (JPhD2023), 7–9 June 2023, Barcelona, Spain
Electronics | Highly Cited Papers in 2021 in the Section “Electrical and Autonomous Vehicles”
Deadline: 31 May 2023
Deadline: 30 June 2023
Deadline: 31 July 2023
Deadline: 20 August 2023
Deadline: 1 June 2023
Deadline: 15 June 2023
Deadline: 1 July 2023
Deadline: 15 July 2023