Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
21–23 June 2023 Symmetry 2023—The 4th International Conference on Symmetry
We are delighted to announce that “Symmetry 2023—The 4th International Conference on Symmetry” will be back in person in 2023. The event is supported by MDPI’s open access journal Symmetry and will be held on 21–23 June 2023 in Barcelona, Spain.
As expressed by Hermann Weyl, who was responsible for important progress in the field of symmetry in math and physics: “Symmetry is a fundamental phenomenon in nature and all sciences”. Additionally, paraphrasing Frank Wilczek, “powerful symmetry principles have guided physicists in their quest for nature's fundamental laws”. Although one should add, at the same time, that many of the most interesting situations happen to occur when some fundamental symmetry principle is broken. It thus seems as if nature abhors perfect symmetry.
It is this interplay between symmetry and its breakdown, in the many different domains and situations where they appear, which we want to address in the 4th Symmetry Conference in Barcelona. Specifically, we will foster interaction between scholars working in different fields of science.
We welcome scholars, engineers, students, and non-academic colleagues to join Symmetry 2023, and we kindly ask you to save the date. We aim to make this event a forum for discussion, knowledge exchange, and fruitful interactions among stakeholders working in various symmetry-related fields: Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Engineering Science. Both oral and poster contributions are welcome.
We are pleased to announce the availability of awards for postdocs, PhD students, and researchers conducting research in the field of symmetry and who plan to attend Symmetry 2023.
Best Oral Presentation (EUR 500)
Selected by the Scientific Committee after evaluation of all selected talks presented during the conference.
Best Poster (EUR 300)
Selected by the Scientific Committee after evaluation of all posters presented during the conference.
Both awards are sponsored by MDPI's open access journal Symmetry.
We are very enthusiastic about this 4th Symmetry Conference and are relying on you to make it a successful event.
We look forward to meeting you in Barcelona!
Electronics announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Electronics website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (4)
4–7 November 2022 The 12th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet 2022)
The CECNet conference is held annually and provides a comprehensive global forum for experts and participants from academia to exchange ideas and present the results of ongoing research in state-of-the-art areas of electronics technology; communication engineering and technology; wireless communications engineering and technology; and computer engineering and technology. The plenary session of CECNet 2022 will include keynote speeches, invited speeches, poster presentations and oral presentations.
- Game Systems
- Internet Integration
- Driver Assistance
- 3D Video, Recording, Storage, Compression, and Transcoding
- Home Gateway
- Multimedia Control
- A/V Systems
- Interactive TV
- Home Healthcare
Communication Engineering and Technology
- Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
- Multiple Access Techniques
- RF and Microwave Devices
- Information Theory and Coding
- Signal and Image Processing
- RFID and RFIC
- Antennas and Propagation
- Optical Communications and Photonics
- Satellite, Space and Wireless Communications
- Instrumentation and Control
- IC Design
- VLSI Design
Wireless Communications Engineering and Technology
- Spacetime, MIMO and Adaptive Antennas
- Modulation, Coding and Diversity
- 4G/5G Systems, WiMAX, WLAN and WPAN
- Multi-Hop and Cooperative Communications
- Radio Resource Management and Allocation
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Multiple Access Techniques
- Wireless and Mobile Networking
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Next-Generation Networking and Internet
- Networking and Information Security
- QoS, Reliability and Performance Modeling
- Capacity, Throughput, Outage and Coverage
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Service-Oriented Architectures and Service Portability
- Mobile Computing Systems
- OFDM, CDMA and Spread Spectrum
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- Channel Model and Characterization
- Interference Cancellation and MUD
- Cognitive Radio and Software-Defined Radio
- Multimedia Communications
- Optical Communications
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Ad hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking
- Wireless Network Security and Privacy
- Network Protocol and Congestion Control
- Mobility, Location and Handoff Management
- Multimedia in Wireless Networks
- Emerging Wireless/Mobile Applications
- RFID Technology and Application
- Communications Software and Services
18–20 November 2022 2022 The 5th International Conference on Power and Energy Applications (ICPEA 2022)
With the success of ICPEA2018 in Hong Kong (China) on April 7–9, 2018; ICPEA2019 in Singapore on April 27–30, 2019; and ICPEA2020 and 2021 (virtual) at Pusan National University, Busan (South Korea), on October 9–11, 2020 and 2021, the conference committee welcomes professionals, researchers and students in related areas to participate in "2022 The 5th International Conference on Power and Energy Applications (ICPEA 2022)", which will be held on November 18–20, 2022, in Guangzhou, China; cosponsored by the Beijing CAS Industrial Energy and Environment Technology Institute, China, and the South China University of Technology, China; and hosted by the South China University of Technology, China. The conference features keynote and invited speakers as well as peer-reviewed paper presentations. The conference is completely open (one needs to register first); you will not have to be an author or a discussant to attend. You are highly welcome to attend this conference to share your research with other scholars!
7–9 December 2022 The 20th International Conference on Mechatronics – Mechatronika 2022
Pilsen, Czech Republic
The 20th International Conference on Mechatronics – Mechatronika 2022 will be held during December 7 – 9, 2022, Pilsen, Czech Republic. The program will consist of contributed papers, there will be no more than two parallel sessions, depending upon topic grouping. Themes will be drawn from, but not limited to the following: Modeling and Simulation, Robotics, Actuators and Control, Power Electronics, Information and Communication Technologies, Industrial Applications, Energy Harvesting, Sensors, Measurement and Diagnostics, Military Technologies, Biomechatronics, Industry 4.0, Education.
16–18 December 2022 2022 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Control Technologies (CEECT 2022)
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2022 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Control Technologies (CEECT 2022) (https://www.ceect.org/), which will be held from 16 to 18 December 2022 in Shanghai, China.
The prestigious CEECT conferences warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their novel research or technological contributions to CEECT 2022, in order to share valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
The topics of CEECT 2022 include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Electrical Engineering:
- AI Applications in Power Systems;
- Clean Energy Market;
- Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives;
- Big Data, Data Sharing and Cloud Computing;
- Energy Transformation from New Energy System to Power Grid;
- New Energy Strategy, Technology, Trend and Industrial Application;
- Power Electronics, Systems, Telecommunication and Applications;
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution;
- Power Internationalization and International Marketing;
- Power IoT;
- Power Market Economy;
- Power Market-Oriented Transaction;
- Reliability, Maintenance, Safety and Guarantee of New Energy;
- Smart Grid Technologies & Applications;
- Control Technologies;
- Adaptive Control;
- Applications of PLC Technologies;
- Automated Guided Vehicles.
2. Control Applications:
- Control Education;
- Control of Distributed Generation Systems;
- Control of Smart Power Delivery Systems;
- Database and Information Systems;
- Electrical Control Technology;
- Energy Efficiency;
- Factory Modelling and Automation;
- Fuzzy and Neural Systems;
- Fuzzy Control Technology;
- Intelligent and AI-Based Control;
- Intelligent Control Technologies;
- Learning Systems;
- Man–Machine Interactions;
- Modelling and Control of Complex Systems;
- Motion Control;
- Multi-agent Systems;
- Networked Control;
- Neural network Technology;
- Nonlinear Systems and Control;
- Optimal Control;
- Process Automation;
- Process Control & Instrumentation;
- Reliability, Adequacy and Security of System;
- Robust Control;
- Sensors & Testing Technology;
- Smart Buildings;
- Smart Structures;
- System Simulation and Optimization.