Upcoming MDPI Conferences (2)
1–31 October 2021 The 2nd International Electronic Conference - Enabling Nanoelectronics
We are pleased to invite you to join the 2nd International Electronic Conference—Enabling Nanoelectronics, which will be held on 1-31 October 2021 at https://sciforum.net/conference/IEC2021
In the past year, we’ve all learned to adjust to a world where we do not necessarily interact with people face-to-face. Instead, we’ve learned to move our interactions online. While this can be a challenge in many ways, it has also led to new ways of doing things. Many scientific conferences have moved online, where people from all over the world can discuss the latest research without ever leaving their home. IEC 2021 aims to focus on four broad areas:
A. Material, Process, Device and Technology
- 3-D Integration
- Device Physics, Materials and Scaling
- Emerging Device Technologies
- IC Assembly and Packaging
- MEMS, MOEMS and NEMS
- Modeling and Characterization
- Nanoelectronics and Spintronics
- Nanoprocessing, Nanotechnology and Nanofabrication
- Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Semiconductor Devices
- Testing and Yield Enhancement
B. Integrated Circuits
- ADC, DAC
- Analog, digital, mixed-signal, power and RF/mm-wave/THz IC
- Fault Tolerant Circuits
- Frequency-to-Digital Converters (FDC)
- IC Sensors
- Low-Power Low-Voltage IC
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs
- Nonlinear Circuits
- Switched Capacitor and Current Mode Circuits
- Time-to-Digital Converters (TDC)
- VLSI Arithmetic Circuits
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converters (VFC)
C. Integrated Systems
- Biomedical Systems
- Clock Distribution
- Digital Multimedia IC
- Distributed Computing Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- Power Management
- Reconfigurable Systems
- Sensory Systems
- Soft Computing Systems
- System-in-Package (SiP)
- System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Wireless and RF Communications
D. Design Automation and Verification
- Analog Synthesis
- Area, Power and Thermal Analysis
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) for ICs
- Floor plan and Layout
- Hardware/Software Co-Design
- Library Development and Design Methodology
- Logic, Architectural and System Synthesis
- Mixed-Mode/Domain Simulation
- Routing and Interconnect
- Signal Integrity/EMC/EMI
- Simulation, Verification and Testability
- SoC, MPSoC, NoC, SIP, and NIP Design and Test
- Testing, Design for Testability, Design for Manufacturing, Built-in Self-test
17–19 November 2021 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science - China
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science—China (I3S-CN 2021). The conference is organized by the MDPI open access journal Sensors (Impact Factor 3.275), and will be held in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China from 17 to 19 November 2021.
With the finding and artificial synthesis of new recognition elements, the significant advancement in the synthesis of nanomaterials and understanding of their properties, and the innovation of signal transduction principles, sensor science has become one of the most active research areas. This conference will provide leading scientists working in this field with a platform to share their latest research and engage in exciting discussions.
The main topics of the conference include:
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics;
- Chemical Sensors;
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks;
- Intelligent Sensors and Smart Sensing;
- Physical Sensors and MEMS;
- Wearable Sensors;
- Sensing and Imaging;
- Optical Sensors;
- Sensors and Actuators;
- Fault Diagnosis Systems and Machines;
- Vehicular Sensing.
There will also be two specific topics of Remote Sensing Science Workshop:
- Remote Sensors, Data Acquisition and Processing
- Remote Sensing Application
The symposium invites submissions for abstracts that will be reviewed by the conference committee. The authors of accepted contributions will be invited to submit a conference paper along with a slide or poster presentation of their works. All participants will have the opportunity to examine, explore, and critically engage with research during the symposium.
During the symposium, a number of renowned speakers will share their current state-of-the-art research, which will also include a Q&A session to allow audience participation.
After the conference, all accepted conference papers will be published in the proceedings of this Symposium within a dedicated issue of the MDPI journal Engineering Proceedings. In addition, all participants will be encouraged to submit an extended full manuscript to one dedicated Special Issue in Sensors with a 500 CHF discount on the Article Processing Charge (APC).
We hope that you will join this Symposium to exchange ideas, communicate fruitful collaborations, and make this eighth edition in China a success.
Prof. Dr. Huangxian Ju
The Chair of the 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science—China
Electronics announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Electronics website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (5)
6–8 October 2021 HYBRID Conferences
PAAMS started as a local initiative but has since grown to become the international yearly platform to present, to discuss, and to disseminate the latest developments and the most important outcomes related to real-world applications.
Within PAAMS, other conferences take place: DCAI, ISAmI, PACBB, MIS4TEL, BLOCKCHAIN, and DECON. All of them unite researchers who share ideas, projects, lectures, and advances associated with a range of topics related to AI, Big Data, Robotics, e-Learning, Domotics, Edge Computing, Multiagent Systems, IoT, Biotechnology, and so on.
We look forward to welcoming you at this exciting hybrid event.
19th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (PAAMS'21).
18th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence (DCAI'21).
12th International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence (ISAmI'21).
15th International Conference on Practical Applications of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics (PACBB'21).
11th International Conference in Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning (MIS4TEL'21).
3rd International Congress on Blockchain and Applications (BLOCKCHAIN'21).
3rd International Conference on Decision Economics (DECON'21).
16–19 November 2021 2021 International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS 2021)
Topics will include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Antenna, Radio Propagation and Channel Modeling
- Communication and Information Theory
- Wideband and Massive MIMO
- IoT Network
- Wireless Systems for 5G and Next Generation WLAN
- Visible Light Communication
- Intelligent Communication Systems and Software-defined Networks
- Resource Allocation
- Cognitive Radio
- Wireless Power Transfer and Energy Harvesting
- mmWave Communications
Multimedia and Systems
- Audio/Speech Processing and Coding
- Image/Video Processing and Coding
- Video and Multimedia Technology and Communications
- Multimedia Processing for e-Learning, IoT and AI Applications
- Multimedia Communications
- Big Data Mining
- Internet of Things
- Deep Learning
- Cloud Computing, Deep Learning, Big Data
- Digital Filters and Filter Banks
- Wavelets and Multi-rate Signal Processing
- Adaptive, Non-linear and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Fast Computations for Signal Processing and Communication Systems
- Intelligent Signal Processing for Communications and Systems
- Forensic and Security Signal Processing
- Optical Signal Processing
- Medical Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for e-Learning
- Radar, Antennas Signal Processing
- Adaptive and Array Signal Processing
- Analog and Digital ICs for Communications
- Low Power Design and VLSI Physical Synthesis
- Modeling, Simulation and CAD Tools
- VLSI Architecture for Signal Processing
- VLSI Architecture for Intelligent Systems
- Application-specific Digital Signal Processors
- Reconfigurable and Adaptive Architectures
- Approximate and Inexact Computing
- Heterogeneous and Multi-processor System-on-chip
- Graphic, Video, and Multimedia DSPs
Circuits and Systems
- Circuits and Systems for IoT and AI Systems
- Analog and Mixed Signal Processing
- Numerical Methods and Circuit Simulation
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Circuits and Systems for IoT
- Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Fuzzy Logic Processing
- Sensors and Devices
- Intelligent Instrumentations
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Machine Learning and Neuromorphic Circuits
- Energy Harvesting Circuits
- Hardware and Cross-layer Security
- Smart Devices and Wearable Electronics
Emerging Technologies in Signal Processing and Communication
Contact: Conference information is available at the conference website: http://www.ieee-ispacs2021.org/. If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or by phone (+886-983-736-321).
A brief introduction: Recently, the rapid development of technology has led to a fully digital network. At present, technology trends and popular discourse have been dominated by "5th Generation Mobile Networks". In daily life, related devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart wearable devices have become an indispensable part of people's lives. Up to now, most of them use 4G. However, 4G is not enough, because the number of users is rapidly rising. Therefore, the continuing development of 5G is highly necessary.
In light of this, ISPACS 2021 has determined this year’s main theme as “5G: Dream to Reality” to enable comprehensive discussion on the impact of 5G’s signal processing and communication.
24–26 November 2021 EAI S-CUBE 2021—12th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software
Topics will include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- IoT sensors and networks;
- Smart and efficient sensors (environmental, infrastructure, others);
- Networked control systems;
- Critical WSN-based Infrastructure resilience, monitoring, and control;
- Data processing, storage, and management;
- Distributed algorithms for reasoning and signal processing in WSN;
- Disaster (pandemics, earthquakes, etc.) monitoring, sensing, and control using WSN;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Security and privacy in sensor systems (security and privacy by design);
- Health monitoring of cyber-physical systems
- Smart homes, smart cities, and building automation;
- Tools and platforms for sensor systems planning, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance;
- Case studies (healthcare, public services, surveillance, education, sport, and leisure).
Full Paper Submission deadline: 1 July 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 1 September 2021
Camera-ready deadline: 1 October 2021
Conference: 24–26 November 2021
EAI S-CUBE 2021 Conference Manager
A brief introduction: S-CUBE 2021, the 12th International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software, is part of the 7th annual Smart City 360˚ Convention, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging smart cities. The aim of the conference is to create a forum in which researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, business leaders, intellectual property experts, and venture capitalists may work together in order to compare and debate different innovative solutions. The conference will feature a highly selective technical program consisting of regular research papers, short papers, posters and demos to disseminate state-of-the-art work in the broad area of system development and software support for control systems and wireless sensor networks (WSN).
17–19 December 2021 2021 4th Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing Conference (AICCC 2021)
Welcome to AICCC 2021!
2021 4th Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing Conference (AICCC 2021) will be held during 17-19 December, 2021 in Kyoto, Japan. This conference is meant for researchers from academia, industries and research & development organizations all over the globe interested in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing. It will put special emphasis on the participations of PhD students, Postdoctoral fellows and other young researchers from all over the world. It would be beneficial to bring together a group of experts from diverse fields to discuss recent progress and to share ideas on open questions. The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers in the main areas.
While artificial intelligence (A.I.) has struggled to gain footholds in other niches, it is finding its place in the world of cloud computing, a sort of revolution within the revolution that could rapidly change the face of businesses using cloud computing solutions over the next few years. What Is A.I.? First contemplated and theorized in the 1950s, A.I. generally refers to the ability of machines to perform intellectual tasks. It has branched into several different sub-levels since then, including machine learning, which, beginning around 1980, enabled computers to learn and build models, deep learning, which uses neural networks, and cognitive computing, a product of the last decade or so, which can allow machines to interact naturally with us. Machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) are the branches of A.I. most commonly linked to cloud computing. They can be harnessed for unsupervised work in analytics, predictions, and data mining – three absolutely huge parts of thousands of applications used by businesses in the cloud every single day. Deep learning takes machine learning a step forward. Instead of using a singular algorithm to crunch data, it uses a legion of them, all related, to create new, deep networks without human oversight. Deep learning has been successful in image recognition, facial recognition, even prediction of diseases based on a patient’s electronic health records. In three areas of cloud computing, A.I. is taking long strides. Those areas are ML algorithms, Big Data and parallel processing.
The AICCC 2021 will present the most recent and exciting advances in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing through keynote talks. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers on relevant algorithms and applications including, but not limited to:
Intelligent System Architectures
Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
Programming Languages Artificial Intelligence
Soft Computing and Applications
Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
Natural Language Processing
CAD Design & Testing
Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
Computational Theories of Learning
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Reasoning and Evolution
Recent Trends and Developments
Cloud as a Service
Cloud Computing Technologies
How to manage big data in cloud computing?
Architecture, Storage and Virtualization
Cloud Services and Applications
Security, Privacy and Trust
Edge Computing and Distributed Cloud
28–30 April 2022 2022 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (IEAI 2022)
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Decision Analysis and Methods;
- Information Processing and Engineering;
- Intelligent Systems;
- Manufacturing Systems;
- E-Business and E-Commerce;
- Healthcare Systems and Management;
- Human Factors;
- Quality Control and Management;
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering;
- Safety, Security and Risk Management;
- Finance and Risk Management;
- Revenue Management;
- Green Technology and Productivity;
- Systems Modeling and Simulation.
- Information Retrieval;
- Intelligent System Architectures;
- Knowledge Representation;
- Knowledge-Based Systems;
- Multimedia and Cognitive Informatics;
- Neural Networks;
- Parallel Processing;
- Pattern Recognition;
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence;
- Programming Language and Artificial Intelligence;
- Soft Computing and Applications;
- Artificial Intelligence Tools and Applications.
- Automatic Control;
- Natural Language Processing;
- CAD Design and Testing;
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding;
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools;
- Fuzzy Logic;
- Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools;
- Computational Theories of Learning;
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems;
- Reasoning and Evolution;
- Recent Trends and Developments;
A brief introduction: The 2022 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (IEAI 2022) will be held in Chiang Mai, Thailand, 28–30 April 2022. IEAI 2022 is meant for researchers from academia, industries and research & development organizations all over the globe interested in the areas of Industrial Engineering and Artificial Intelligence. It will be beneficial to bring together a group of experts from diverse fields to discuss recent progress and to share ideas on open questions. The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers in the main areas of this field. Please join us for IEAI 2022 to enjoy the discussion!
For further information, please visit the conference website: http://www.ieai.net/.