International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, MEDLINE, Embase, CAPlus / SciFinder, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) / CiteScore - Q1 (Inorganic Chemistry)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 15.9 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our editors and authors say about the IJMS.
- Companion journals for IJMS include: Biophysica, Obesities, Stresses and Lymphatics.
Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Highly Accessed Articles
Meet Us at the 7th Scientific Meeting of Ph.D. Students (JPhD2023), 7–9 June 2023, Barcelona, Spain
Meet Us at the 16th International Symposium on Applied Bioinorganic Chemistry (ISABC 2023), 11–14 June 2023, Ioannina, Greece
Meet Us at the 21st National Electrochemistry Conference, 22–25 May 2023, Dalian, China
Deadline: 15 June 2023
Deadline: 30 June 2023
Deadline: 8 July 2023
Deadline: 31 July 2023
Deadline: 10 June 2023
Deadline: 25 June 2023
Deadline: 15 July 2023
Deadline: 21 July 2023