- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), GEOBASE, Inspec, AGRIS, RePEc, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Environmental Studies) / 2020 CiteScore - Q1 (Geography, Planning and Development)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 14.7 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Sustainability.
- Companion journals for Sustainability include: World, Sustainable Chemistry, Conservation, Future Transportation and Architecture.
Meet Us Virtually at 2021 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS)
The 9th World Sustainability Forum (WSF 2021) - Award Nominations and Abstract Submissions are Now Open!
Deadline: 5 November 2021
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 30 June 2022
Deadline: 15 June 2021
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Deadline: 31 July 2021