- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), GEOBASE, Inspec, AGRIS, RePEc, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Environmental Sciences) / CiteScore - Q1 (Geography, Planning and Development)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Sustainability.
- Companion journals for Sustainability include: World, Sustainable Chemistry, Conservation, Future Transportation, Architecture, Standards, Merits and Wind.
MDPI Podcast: "Insight Faster" (Episode 1)—Anxiety and the Ecological Crisis with Dr Panu Pihkala
Meet Us Virtually at the Topic Workshop | Scientific Advances in STEM, 12 January 2022
721 MDPI Editorial Board Members Receiving "2021 Highly Cited Researchers" Distinction
Deadline: 20 February 2022
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 20 May 2022
Deadline: 28 January 2022
Deadline: 31 January 2022
Deadline: 14 February 2022
Deadline: 28 February 2022