- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, Embase, CAPlus / SciFinder, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) / CiteScore - Q2 (Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 12.7 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Peer Review Week 2022 – Research Integrity: Creating and Supporting Trust in Research
Meet Us at the ASHG Annual Meeting 2022 (ASHG 2022), 25–29 October 2022, Los Angeles, USA
Meet Us at the 44th Congress of the Spanish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SEBBM 2022), 6–9 September 2022, Malaga, Spain
Deadline: 30 December 2022
Deadline: 15 February 2023
Deadline: 15 March 2023
Deadline: 30 April 2023
Deadline: 15 October 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 15 November 2022
Deadline: 30 November 2022