- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Pediatrics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 16 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Scope: Public Health and Epidemiology, Global Health, General Pediatrics, Pediatric Subspecialties, Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
Deadline: 31 January 2023
Deadline: 31 December 2023
Deadline: 29 February 2024
Deadline: 30 June 2024
Deadline: 30 January 2023
Deadline: 25 February 2023
Deadline: 5 March 2023
Deadline: 25 March 2023