Table of Contents
Proceedings, 2018, ECRS-2 2018
Online | 22 March–5 April 2017
Issue Editor: Ioannis Gitas
Scientific Advisory Committee: Vincent Ambrosia, Alexander Braun, Mingnin Chi, Jón Atli Benediktsson, Mihai Datcu, Yuliya Tarabalka, Sangram Ganguly, Mario Caetano, Igor Savin, Jing M. Chen, Jesus San Miguel, Iain H. Woodhouse, Kyriacos Themistocleous, Norman Kerle, Kevin Tansey, Yuliya Tarabalka, Francesco Nex, Clive Oppenheimer, Gui-Song Xia, Daniele Riccio, Chandra Giri
- Issues are regarded as officially published after their release is announced to the table of contents alert mailing list.
- You may sign up for e-mail alerts to receive table of contents of newly released issues.
- PDF is the official format for papers published in both, html and pdf forms. To view the papers in pdf format, click on the "PDF Full-text" link, and use the free Adobe Reader to open them.
This Issue collates papers presented at the 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote Sensing (ECRS-2), covering research in key areas of opportunity and challenge in remote sensing sciences, such as:
- New Platforms and Sensors
- Big Data Handling
- New Image Analysis Approaches
- Product Validation
- Operational Applications and Services
- Open Source Data, Codes, Algorithms
The conference was attended by 258 participants from 28 different countries. We would like to thank all attendees for their participation as well as the conference committee members for reviewing the papers.