Instructions for Conference Organizers
Organizers of conferences are welcome to propose research output from their conference to be published in Proceedings. Conferences must fulfil the following criteria:
- Focused on reporting academic research
- Attendees and speakers have an international background and are primarily from research institutes
- Conference abstracts undergo review by qualified experts before acceptance.
Why choose Proceedings as your publishing venue?
Proceedings is an open access journal, published by the leading academic open access publisher, MDPI. It is dedicated to publishing all kinds of outputs from academic conferences. Each conference proceeding can be individually indexed, is citable via a digital object identifier (DOI) and is freely available under an open access license.
If you choose to publish your conference proceedings with MDPI Proceedings, benefits include:
- Open Access: Unlimited and free access for readers.
- A dedicated webpage for your conference: containing all conference abstracts and a description of the conference, along with links to the conference homepage.
- Flexibility: All kinds of outputs from the conference can be included in the proceedings, including abstracts, proceedings, posters, etc.
- High visibility: All published items will be assigned a digital object identifier (DOI) are citable, are available on mdpi.com, and appear on search engines such as Google Scholar.
- No space constraints or color charges: No restriction on the number of the papers in an issue, number of figures, or use of color.
- Attractive cover: Designed by our professional in-house design team.
- Sciforum support: Optionally use of our free, professional platform to host your scientific conference, including the conference website, peer-review, and many additional features.
- Additional services available: Options include English Editing, XML conversion, abstracts delivered on USB drives, printed books, etc.
- Promotion of your conference on MDPI journal websites, through newsletters and social media.
- Conference organizers submit a proposal to Proceedings.
- Evaluation by the Proceedings editorial office.
- Create and sign an agreement covering the costs and services.
- Proceedings supplies article templates and logos with the conference organizer for announcement on the conference website.
- Conference Organizers collect submissions and perform the peer review.
- Accepted papers are delivered to Proceedings by a fixed date (before or after your conference).
- Production, proofreading, and publication arranged by the Proceedings
- All authors are notified by the journal once the volume has been finalized.
- Final invoicing of the conference organizer.