A section of Foods (ISSN 2304-8158).
This section focuses on all areas of food microbiology including foodborne pathogens, lactic acid bacteria, spoilage microbes, and probiotics. Studies related to microbial detection, pathogenesis, antimicrobial resistance, microbial intervention, and biofilms will be considered.
- food microbiology
- pathogenic microbes
- lactic acid bacteria
- spoilage microbes
- antimicrobial resistance
- microbial intervention
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Yeast in Food and Beverages Production (Deadline: 31 August 2019)
- Novel Microbial Control Techniques for Foods (Deadline: 1 October 2019)
- Advances in Foodborne Pathogen Analysis (Deadline: 15 October 2019)
- New Frontiers in Wine Microbiology (Deadline: 15 November 2019)
- Mycotoxins in Cereal Crops (Deadline: 31 December 2019)
- Physiology, Metabolism and Potential Applications of Lactic Acid Bacteria, Probiotics and Non-Conventional Yeasts in Food Fields (Deadline: 15 January 2020)