- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, PubAg, GeoRef, Astrophysics Data System, Inspec, dblp, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Geosciences, Multidisciplinary) / CiteScore - Q1 (General Earth and Planetary Sciences)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 19.9 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Companion journal: Geomatics
Peer Review Week 2022 – Research Integrity: Creating and Supporting Trust in Research
Meet Us at the AGU Fall Meeting 2022 (AGU22), 12–16 December 2022, Online or On-Site in Chicago, IL, USA
Remote Sensing | Recruiting Section Editor-in-Chief for the New Section “Remote Sensing and Geo-Spatial Science”
Deadline: 28 October 2022
Deadline: 30 November 2022
Deadline: 31 December 2022
Deadline: 31 January 2023
Deadline: 8 October 2022
Deadline: 20 October 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 15 November 2022