Special Issue "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Developing Countries: Current Trends and Development"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 September 2020.
Interests: CSR; sustainability; governance; business and society; policy; culture
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
This Special Issue is designed to spotlight contemporary research on corporate social responsibility (CSR) in developing countries, with preference given to research emphasizing local or context. Previous research on CSR has been focused principally based on the western-contexts in the last 40 years. The Special Issue will, therefore, provide an opportunity for contributors to spotlight their contributions to the broad fields of business, economics, political science, law accounting, finance, marketing, supply chain, international business and management are all welcome. The following themes would be of particular interest (NB: this list is not exhaustive):
- What are the current trends of CSR research in developing countries?
- What are the important developments of CSR so far in developing countries?
- What questions needed to be asked to develop fruitful future research directions on CSR in developing countries?
- What are theoretical implications of CSR in developing countries?
- How can CSR be specified and compared in different developing countries contexts?
- Where can CSR research offer best practices in developing countries?
- What are the practical and methodological challenges of conducting CSR research?
- What are the practical challenges of implementing CSR strategy in developing countries?
Dr. Mohammad Nurunnabi
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Developing Countries