A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
In the Physical Section of Sensors, original peer-reviewed papers covering all aspects of Physical Sensing will be published. Both theoretical and experimental papers will be considered, as well as review papers. Subjects include without being limited to, electrical and thermal-based sensors, mass-sensitive and fiber-optic sensors, optoelectronic and photonic sensors, gas sensors, physical sensor applications for food industry and environmental monitoring, physical sensor arrays, modeling, design and software for physical sensors, sensor technology and new physical sensor principles. In general, the Section provides a platform for the publication of original and scientific research that is likely to have a large general impact, also with the aim of initiating special issues.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances on Resources Management for Multi-Platform Infrastructures (Deadline: 31 March 2016)
- Carbon MEMS and NEMS for Sensor Applications (Deadline: 31 January 2016)
- Giant Magnetoresistive Sensors (Deadline: 1 December 2015)
- Integrated Structural Health Monitoring in Polymeric Composites (Deadline: 28 February 2016)
- Magnetoresistive Sensors under Extreme Conditions (Deadline: 15 March 2016)
- Molecular Imprinting for all Transducers and Applications (Deadline: 31 January 2016)
- Noninvasive Biomedical Sensors (Deadline: 28 February 2016)
- Robotic Sensory Systems for Environment Protection and Conservation (Deadline: 31 January 2016)
- Sensors for Entertainment (Deadline: 31 December 2015)
- Sensors for Indoor Mapping and Navigation (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Sensors for Robots (Deadline: 31 December 2015)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions:
Last update: 19 February 2014