- Open Access — free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, Ei Compendex, Inspec, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Instruments & Instrumentation) / CiteScore - Q1 (Instrumentation)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.4 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.4 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in 21 topical sections.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Sensors
- Companion journals for Sensors include: Chips, Automation and JCP.
Meet Us at the 9th International Symposium on Sensor Science (I3S 2022), 20–22 June 2022, Warsaw, Poland
Meet Us Virtually at the Topic Workshop | Scientific Advances in STEM, 12 January 2022
721 MDPI Editorial Board Members Receiving "2021 Highly Cited Researchers" Distinction
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 31 May 2022
Deadline: 30 June 2022
Deadline: 31 January 2022
Deadline: 14 February 2022
Deadline: 10 March 2022
Deadline: 20 March 2022