A section of Microorganisms (ISSN 2076-2607).
This Section will focus on research in infectious diseases, pathogenic microorganisms-hosts interaction, bacteriology, mycology, virology and parasitology, including immunology and epidemiology as related to these fieldsthese field and all microbial pathogens as well as the microbiota and its effect on health and disease in various hosts.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Strategies and Weapons to Fight Antimicrobial Resistance (Deadline: 30 April 2019)
- Chlamydiae and Chlamydia like Bacteria (Deadline: 1 May 2019)
- Virulence Studies of Pathogenic Mycobacteria of Humans and Animal (Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- Fighting Multidrug Resistance with Natural Antimicrobials (Deadline: 30 June 2019)
- Emerging Vector Borne Infections: A Novel Threat for Global Health (Deadline: 30 June 2019)
- Oral Microbiota in Health and Disease (Deadline: 20 July 2019)
- Insights Into The Molecular Pathogenesis of Ocular Infections (Deadline: 30 July 2019)
- Multidrug-Resistant Pathogens (Deadline: 31 August 2019)
- Recent Advances in Avian Influenza Virus Research (Deadline: 31 August 2019)
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Livestock (Deadline: 30 November 2019)
- Oral Biofilms (Deadline: 30 November 2019)
- Rickettsial Agents and Rickettsial Diseases: A No Longer Neglected Field (Deadline: 31 December 2019)
- Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae (Deadline: 31 January 2020)