- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Crystallography) / CiteScore - Q2 (General Chemical Engineering)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 11.2 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Peer Review Week 2022 – Research Integrity: Creating and Supporting Trust in Research
Meet Us at the 8th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion, 26–30 September 2022, Milan, Italy
Prof. Dr. Zongyou Yin Appointed Section Editor-in-Chief of Section “Inorganic Crystalline Materials” in Crystals
Deadline: 20 December 2022
Deadline: 31 January 2023
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Deadline: 31 May 2023
Deadline: 20 October 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 15 November 2022
Deadline: 30 November 2022