A section of Crystals (ISSN 2073-4352).
The Section “Polycrystalline Ceramics” covers the science, technology, and engineering of polycrystalline ceramic materials, including the exploration of the relationship between ceramic processing, microstructure, properties, and potential applications. The goal of this Section is to rapidly publish high-quality experimental and theoretical results of original research and reviews.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Ceramic processing and manufacturing;
- Functional ceramics;
- Engineering ceramics;
- Structural ceramics;
- Ceramic composites;
- Microstructure characterization of ceramics;
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies of ceramics, including modeling and simulation;
- Reliability and stability of ceramics;
- Ceramic application in energy, electronics, photonics, and magnetics.
- ceramic composites
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Ferroelectric Ceramics: Research and Applications (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Microwave Dielectric Ceramics Volume II (Deadline: 25 December 2023)
- Dielectric Ceramics for Capacitor Energy Storage (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Advanced Ferroelectric, Piezoelectric and Dielectric Ceramics (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Advances in High Entropy Ceramics (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Advanced Dielectric Materials for Capacitor Application (Deadline: 10 February 2024)
- Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Properties of Ceramics (Deadline: 20 March 2024)
- Piezoelectric Ceramics and Devices (Deadline: 31 March 2024)
- Advanced Laser Crystals and Ceramic Materials (Deadline: 24 December 2024)