Special Issue "Pervasive Intelligence in Information Technology"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 10 May 2021.
Pervasive intelligence in information technology: novel applications, algorithms, and technologies, and the impact on people, organizations, and society. The availability of large scale data, endless data sources, and data producers and the increasing availability of computing power have enabled the widespread adoption and use of artificial intelligence and machine learning everywhere. The availability of specialized software libraries and platforms allows for black-box intelligence to be packaged in virtually every computing system making intelligence pervasive in information technology. This Special Issue is devoted, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Novel applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Real-world integration of symbolic artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Analysis and improvement of resilience of algorithms to biased learning and poison attacks
- Analysis of data set size and quality on the behavior of modern algorithms
- Tools and techniques to supervise, control, and understand the behavior of intelligent systems
- Novel algorithms and techniques allowing human feedback and integration in their processing
- Security issues, privacy, and anonymity concerns in machine learning
- Distributed artificial intelligence and distributed machine learning
Prof. Dr. Feliz Gouveia
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Electronics is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- pervasive intelligence
- artificial intelligence
- machine learning
- deep learning
- symbolic AI and machine learning
- algorithm behavior and resilience
- biased learning