MDPI English Editing Service
With over 20 years of open access publishing experience, MDPI has a wealth of knowledge when it comes
to language editing. Native English speakers edit every accepted paper prior to publication.
Sometimes papers can benefit from editing at an earlier stage in the process, before submission or during revisions, and that is where our English editing services come in.
- Accurate, high-quality editing from native English speakers;
- Fast editing times, to keep your submission moving forward;
- Competitive pricing.
Get a Quote
We recognize that improving the language before a final editorial decision can help to improve the chances of successful publication, and ease the task of editors and peer-reviewers. We offer language editing covering the following:
- Manuscripts are edited and returned to authors within two working days;
- A check of spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Rewording of long or complicated phrases;
- Correct usage of common technical terms;
- Editing of Word or LaTeX files.
Note that extensive rewriting and reordering of the manuscript, and checking of field-specific terms are not included.
An invoice will be sent to you shortly after you submit your paper. Payment can be made in Swiss Francs (CHF)
or Chinese Yuan (CNY) by either bank transfer or credit card.
Note that we must receive payment before we send you the edited paper. If there will be a long delay in payment (e.g., due to institutional bureaucracy) get in touch at with evidence that the payment is being processed.
China Office: Ms. Demi Liu (Tel. +86 10 6280 0830)
Basel Office: Dr. Martyn Rittman (Tel. +41 61 683 77 34)