St. Alban-Anlage 66,
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
For more contact information, see here.
English Editing Services from MDPI
With experience of editing 70,000 published papers, MDPI has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to language editing. Native-English speakers edit every accepted paper prior to publication.
We recognize that improving the language before a final decision can help to improve the chances of successful publication and ease the task of editors and peer-reviewers. We offer language editing covering the following:
- A check of spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Rewording of long or complicated phrases that might be difficult for readers to understand;
- Correct usage of common technical terms;
- Editing of Word or LaTeX files;
- Conformation to the MDPI house style;
Note that extensive rewriting and reordering of the manuscript and checking of field-specific terms is not included.
Competitive Prices and Fast Editing TimesManuscripts are edited and returned to authors within two working days (after receipt of payment) and priced as follows:
General English language editing:
- 0.06 CHF per word for 0–5000 words
- 0.04 CHF per word for >5000 words
For papers that have been submitted and passed MDPI’s initial screening prior to peer-review:
- 0.05 CHF per word for 0–5000 words
- 0.03 CHF per word for >5000 words
Authors of journals with an APC of 1400 CHF or above benefit from a 50% discount on English editing if the paper is finally accepted. Fill in the details below for a full quotation:
Generate a Quotation
Price: 0 CHFYes, I would like to proceed
Note that papers invoiced to Switzerland or China will be subject to VAT at local rates.
If you have a manuscript with more than 10,000 words, or for any other questions, please get in touch via the English editing office before submitting your work.