St. Alban-Anlage 66,
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
For more contact information, see here.
English Editing Services from MDPI
With experience of editing 70,000 published papers, MDPI has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to language editing. Native-English speakers edit every accepted paper prior to publication.
We recognize that improving the language before a final decision can help to improve the chances of successful publication and ease the task of editors and peer-reviewers. We offer language editing covering the following:
- A check of spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Rewording of long or complicated phrases that might be difficult for readers to understand;
- Correct usage of common technical terms;
- Editing of Word or LaTeX files;
- Conformation to the MDPI house style;
Note that extensive rewriting and reordering of the manuscript and checking of field-specific terms is not included.
Competitive Prices and Fast Editing TimesManuscripts are edited and returned to authors within two working days (after receipt of payment) and priced as follows. Prices are shown in Swiss Francs, but payment in CNY, EUR and USD is also possible.
General English language editing:
- 0.06 CHF per word for 0–5000 words
- 0.04 CHF per word for >5000 words
For papers that have been submitted and passed MDPI’s initial screening prior to peer-review:
- 0.05 CHF per word for 0–5000 words
- 0.03 CHF per word for >5000 words
Authors of journals with an APC of 1400 CHF or above benefit from a 50% discount on English editing if the paper is finally accepted.
Generate a Quotation
Price: 0 CHFYes, I would like to proceed
Note that papers invoiced to Switzerland or China will be subject to VAT at local rates.
If you have a manuscript with more than 10,000 words, or for any other questions, please get in touch via the English editing office before submitting your work.