Fault Diagnosis & Sensors
A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
The "Fault Diagnosis & Sensors" section aims original research related to the latest research and development in the field of sensor faults.
The Fault Diagnosis & Sensors section covers advanced fault diagnosis theory, and techniques based on data fusion, need higher-quality information from multiple types of sensor data. Different techniques for data fusion draw from a broad set of disciplines, such as statistical estimation, observer design, signal and image processing, artificial intelligence, etc., with various applications in vehicle, aerospace and robotics domain, distributed sensor network, and monitoring of manufacturing processes.
- Data fusion based sensors condition monitoring
- Data fusion in distributed sensor network
- Techniques in multi-sensor data fusion
- Data-driven sensor fault diagnosis
- Distributed fault diagnosis
- Data fusion based on nonlinear filtering
- Data-driven estimation in nonlinear systems
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Networks and Sensors for Fault Diagnosis (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Cyberphysical Sensing Systems for Fault Detection and Identification (Deadline: 15 December 2020)
- Fault-Tolerant Control of Multirotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Vibration Sensor-Based Diagnosis Technologies and Systems (Deadline: 1 February 2021)
- Data Acquisition and Processing for Fault Diagnosis (Deadline: 1 March 2021)
- Fault Diagnosis of Modern Systems and Sensors (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Condition Monitoring, Field Inspection and Fault Diagnostic Methods for Photovoltaic Systems (Deadline: 30 April 2021)
- IoT, Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence for Fault Diagnosis (Deadline: 15 May 2021)
- Computer Vision for Remote Sensing and Infrastructure Inspection (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Sensors for Wind Turbine Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis (Deadline: 31 December 2021)