Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Security, Privacy and Trustworthiness of Wireless Communications and Networks"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 July 2020.
Interests: information security; communications and networks; wireless LAN
Interests: signal processing for communications; cognitive radio; physical layer security
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Interests: interference management; limited feedback; machine learning; signal processing in communication theory
The purpose of this Special Issue of Electronics is to present the new advances and challenges in security research and development for wireless communications and networks. Topics of interest include discoveries of emerging security issues and threats that are encountered during the system design and development of wireless communications and networks as well as new security countermeasures and design methodologies. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Threat and attack model in wireless communications and networks
- Security risk analysis in wireless communications and networks
- Security solutions in wireless communications and networks
- Machine-learning-based security in wireless communications and networks
- Security and trust of machine learning or artificial intelligence technologies in wireless communications and networks
- Privacy-preserving technology in wireless communications and networks
- Blockchain-based security solutions in wireless communications and networks
- Authentication and access control in wireless communications and networks
- Technologies for trustworthiness in wireless communications and networks
- Secure PHY/MAC protocols in wireless communications and networks
- Physical layer security in wireless communications and networks
- Cross layer design for trust, security and privacy in wireless communications and networks
Prof. Dr. Il-Gu Lee
Prof. Dr. Heejung Yu
Prof. Dr. Jung Hoon Lee
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Electronics is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- wireless communications