Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Multi-Scale Communications and Signal Processing"
A special issue of Electronics (ISSN 2079-9292). This special issue belongs to the section "Microwave and Wireless Communications".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2023 | Viewed by 110
Special Issue Editors
Interests: index modulation; OTFS; OFDM; non-orthogonal multiple access; mobile edge computing; physical-layer security
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Electronics: Emerging Technology for Vehicular Networks
Interests: molecular communications; wireless communications
Interests: molecular communication; index modulation; non-orthogonal multiple access
Special Issue Information
This Special Issue comprises selected papers from the proceedings of The 8th International Conference on Computer and Communications Systems (ICCCS 2023), held from 21 to 24 April 2023 in Guangzhou, China. This conference offers an annual platform for international scientists, engineers, and researchers to present the latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in communication fields. We invite authors of the conference’s best papers and authors who present novel and original research and developments in the conference to contribute to this Special Issue. We also welcome regular research and review articles on all aspects of communication. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Internet of BioNano Things (IoBNT) and biocyber interfaces;
- Signal detection methods in IoBNT with molecular or terahertz communications;
- Bio-compatible multiple access mechanisms;
- Energy-efficient modulation schemes for molecular or terahertz communications;
- Security and privacy in multi-scale Internet of Things;
- Multi-scale underwater communication methods;
- Upper layer design in IoBNT;
- Analysis and modeling of molecular noise signal;
- Channel modelling, characterization, estimation, and simulation;
- Information theory and processing for molecular or terahertz communications;
- Abnormality detection and localization for nano networks;
- Coding theory;
- Application for molecular or terahertz communications;
- AI and big data for multi-scale communication systems;
- Computational nanobiosensing;
- Multi-scale testbed/prototype designs.
Selected papers will be subjected to peer review and published with the aim of a rapid and wide dissemination of research results, developments, and applications. We hope this series will grow rapidly in the future and become recognized as a new venue through which to present new developments related to the Internet of Bio-Nano Things.
Prof. Dr. Miaowen Wen
Dr. Yu Huang
Dr. Xuan Chen
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Electronics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- 1. Internet of Bio-Nano Things
- 2. Molecular Communications
- 3. Terahertz Communications
- 4. Multi-scale Channels
- 5. Signal Processing
- 6. Testbed Design
- 7. Hybrid systems.