Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Gas, Water and Solid Waste Treatment Technology"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 June 2020.
Interests: CO2 capture and storage (CCS); membrane; absorption
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Energies: Flow and Transport Properties of Unconventional Reservoirs 2018
Special Issue in Processes: Gas Capture Processes
Special Issue in Membranes: Membranes for Gas Separation
Interests: wastewater/water treatment; solid waste treatment; adsorption of pollutants
Environmental pollution, including gas pollution, water pollution, and solid waste pollution, are the main social and environmental problems. A variety of treatment technologies, such as physical, chemical, and biological methods, have been used for the treatment of the pollutants. However, there are still information gaps in the fields of treatment processes for gas emissions, wastewater, and solid waste. Herein, we are inviting scholars to submit original research articles, technical notes, and review articles in a broad range of topics for the Special Issue on “Gas, Water, and Solid Waste Treatment Technology”. Experimental and modeling works and life cycle assessment (LCA) or techno-economic analysis (TEA) focused on pollutant treatment processes using emerging and novel technologies in a wide variety of application fields as well as reviews on the recent advances are highly welcome.
Dr. Zhien Zhang
Prof. Dr. Avelino Núñez-Delgado
Dr. Wenxiang Zhang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Processes is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Please note that for papers submitted after 31 December 2019 an APC of 1400 CHF applies. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Pollutant treatment
- Gas emission
- Solid waste
- Life cycle assessment
- Technoeconomic analysis
The below list represents only planned manuscripts. Some of these manuscripts have not been received by the Editorial Office yet. Papers submitted to MDPI journals are subject to peer-review.
1. Dr. Gratitude Charis from Botswana International University of Science and Technology
2. Dr. Andrea Salimbeni from AIN
3. Dr. Andrew Paluch from Miami University
Predicting the Phase Behavior of the Wastewater Contaminants Monuron, Diuron, Atrazine, and Atenolol using a Combination of Molecular Simulation and Solubility Parameter Methods
4. Dr. Xiayi（Eric）Hu from Xiangtan University
5. Prof. Dr. Avelino Núñez-Delgado from University of Santiago de Compostela
6. Dr. AGUS HARYANTO from Universitas Lampung
7. Dr. Muhammad Shaaban from Huazhong Agricultural University
8. Dr. Yaoyu Zhou from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
9. Dr. Hong Yin from Chongqing University
10. Dr. Zvanaka S. Mazhandu from University of the Witwatersrand
11. Dr. Hussein Abid from Curtin University
Simple Routes for Synthesis , activation , modification and characterisation of MOFs
12. Dr. Marko D. Ćirović from University of Belgrade
13. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Hoa, Thuyloi University
14. Dr. Hugo, Universidad Catolica del Maule
16. Dr. Ihsanullah, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
17. Dr. Yanbao Liu, Donghua University
18. Dr. Gamal A El Hiti, King Saud University
19. Dr. Malin Bomberg, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
20. Dr. Roberto, University of Chemistry and Technology Prague
21. Dr. Weixin Yang, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
22. Prof. Yuangang Li, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology