- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), RePEc, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Mathematics) / CiteScore - Q1 (General Mathematics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in 13 topical sections.
- Companion journals for Mathematics include: Foundations, AppliedMath and Analytics.
Meet Us at the Conference on Complex Systems (CCS2022), Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 17–21 October 2022
Prof. Dr. Massimiliano Ferrara Appointed Section Editor-in-Chief of Section "Financial Mathematics" in Mathematics
Meet Us at the 5th China Intelligent Optimization and Scheduling Conference, 12–14 August 2022, Taiyuan, China
Deadline: 15 November 2022
Deadline: 30 November 2022
Deadline: 10 December 2022
Deadline: 30 December 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Deadline: 15 October 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 17 November 2022