Upcoming MDPI Conferences (0)No conferences found for the selection.
Mathematics announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Mathematics website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (1)
28 January–2 February 2024 The 17th International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications
Liptovský Ján, Slovakia
The 17th Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications (FSTA 2024) will be held in Liptovský Ján under the auspices of the Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry of the Faculty of Civil Engineering of Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, the Armed Forces Academy of General Milan Rastislav Štefánik in Liptovský Mikuláš, the Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling (IRAFM), the University of Ostrava, and the Working Group for Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications of the Slovak Mathematical and Physical Association, in co-operation with EUSFLAT working group AGOP and SIPKES s.r.o.
The aim of the conference is to unite theoreticians and practitioners who are currently working on fuzzy logic, fuzzy systems, soft computing, and related areas. It will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas among scientists, engineers, and students. The topics addressed by the conference cover all aspects of fuzzy logic and soft computing, namely the following:
- Approximate reasoning;
- Clustering and classification;
- Cognitive modeling;
- Intelligent data analysis and data mining;
- Data aggregation and fusion;
- Database management and querying;
- Theory and applications of decision making;
- Forecasting and time series modeling;
- Fuzzy control;
- Theoretical foundations of fuzzy logic and fuzzy set theory;
- Imprecise probabilities and fuzzy methods in statistics;
- Image processing and computer vision;
- Information retrieval;
- Knowledge representation and knowledge engineering;
- Linguistic modelling;
- Machine learning;
- Natural language processing, generation and understanding;
- Neuro-fuzzy systems;
- Stochastic and fuzzy optimization;
- Possibility theory and applications;
- Rough sets theory;
- Semantic web;
- Uncertainty modeling.
For more details, please refer to the following: