Floriculture, Nursery and Landscape, and Turf
A section of Horticulturae (ISSN 2311-7524).
The Floriculture, Nursery and Landscape, and Turf Section publishes original manuscripts of diverse types about floricultural crops (bedding plants, houseplants, flowering garden and pot plants, and cut flowers), nursery and landscape crops (ornamental shrubs and trees, vines, and groundcovers), and turfgrass in all related areas including breeding, biochemistry, entomology, propagation, micropropagation, physiology, pathology, etc.
We welcome high quality submissions related to floriculture, nursery and landscape, and turf, which may include basic and applied studies and propositions for research topics. Full experimental and methodological details must be provided for research articles.
In particular, Floriculture, Nursery and Landscape, and Turf welcomes contributions by early career researchers. In addition, we invite senior scientists to initiate and serve as Guest Editors of new Special Issues on a single and particular theme.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Abiotic Stress Responses in Ornamental Crops: The State of the Art 2023 (Deadline: 25 December 2023)
- Recent Advances in Nursery Stock and Ornamental Plants (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Seed Germination and Micropropagation of Ornamental Plants (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Cultivation and Breeding of Ornamental Plants (Deadline: 15 February 2024)
- Rethinking Horticulture to Meet Sustainable Development Goals (Deadline: 30 November 2024)