On behalf of the editor-in-chief, Prof. Dr. Douglas D. Archbold, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to Horticulturae by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Horticulturae.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Horticulturae in 2021 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
– Review speed.
What will the winners receive?
There will be two winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced in the end of Janurary 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Horticulturae, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Prof. Dr. Douglas D. Archbold