- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed within Scopus, ESCI (Web of Science), RePEc, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (General Social Sciences)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 29.3 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2023).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Recap of Awards Granted to Scholars in 2022
MDPI Insights: The CEO’s Letter #3
Meet Us at the 20th Biennial EARLI Conference, 22–26 August 2023, Thessaloniki, Greece
Deadline: 30 October 2023
Deadline: 31 December 2023
Deadline: 31 January 2024
Deadline: 29 February 2024
Deadline: 1 October 2023
Deadline: 10 October 2023
Deadline: 25 October 2023
Deadline: 20 November 2023