We are pleased to announce that nominations are now open for the 2020 Social Sciences Young Investigator Award. In order to apply, candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s). All nominations will be assessed by an evaluation committee.
The Award will consist of:
– 800 Swiss Francs;
– An offer to publish a paper free of charge without a fixed deadline in Social Sciences after peer review;
– An electronic certificate.
We welcome nominations for this award until 30 October 2020.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Received your Ph.D. within the past 8 years, current position as postdoctoral fellow, assistant professor, associate professor, or equivalent;
– The research must significantly contribute to the advancement/research of social science;
– Candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s), department chair, or equivalent.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists, 1 or 2 pages.
Please submit your documents at the link www.mdpi.com/journal/socsci/awards by 30 October 2020. The winner will be announced by the end of December 2020.