Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Feature Papers"
A special issue of Electronics (ISSN 2079-9292).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 September 2012).
Prof. Dr. Mostafa Bassiouni Website E-Mail
Department of Computer Science, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
Interests: computer networks; wireless networks; performance evaluation; distributed and real-time protocols; distributed systems; operating systems; databases
This special issue is intended to present feature and scholarly papers that address some of the diverse array of topics related to Electronics. These topics include but are not limited to computer and information technology; wireless and mobile communications; instrumentation, measurement and testing; microwave techniques and devices; satellite communication systems; photonics and optical communications; radar and sonar technology; semiconductors and signal processing; control and embedded systems; and biomedical electronics. Technological advances in all these areas have profoundly affected all aspects of modern life. A large number of people worldwide entirely depend on modern electronic devices on a daily basis. Various electronic services and products are critically important for the successful functioning of all sectors of modern economy including health, education, e-commerce, manufacturing, retail industry, real state, mass media, sports, entertainment, transport and tourism. We invite scientists and researchers from all fields of electronics to submit papers for this important first special issue of Electronics. Case studies, reviews and research papers on all topics related to electronics are invited.
Prof. Dr. Mostafa Bassiouni
Prof. Dr. Guifang Li
- wireless, sensor and mobile communications
- microwave devices and satellite communications
- power electronics and motor drives
- renewable energy and energy conversion
- computer architecture, parallel processing and optimization
- semiconductors and integrated circuit devices
- signal, video and image processing
- control systems, intelligent systems and robotics
- optical communications and laser technology
- biomedical engineering and bioinformatics
- multimedia database systems and data mining