About Colloids and Interfaces
Colloids and Interfaces is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers all aspects of colloids and interfaces chemistry. It publishes regular research articles (including traditional research and emerging science), reviews and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible so that the results can be reproduced. Therefore, there is no restriction on the length of the papers.
- Experimental as well as theoretical aspects on interfacial phenomena
- Colloidal systems—suspensions, emulsions, foams, gels, ionic liquids
- Properties of colloidal systems such as rheology and material properties
- Properties of solutions of surface active molecules—molecular surfactants as well as macromolecular surface active substances
- Self-assembling phenomena and aggregates in solution (micelles and liquid crystals) and at interfaces
- Fluid dynamics, multi-phase flows and other related fields
- Application of colloids and interfacial aspects in chemistry, biology, medicine as well as in industrial areas such as cosmetics, material science, polymer, food and pharmacy
- New emerging directions in colloid and interface science
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Colloids and Interfaces is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Colloids and Interfaces will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office. For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.