Antibiotics (ISSN 2079-6382) is an open access, peer reviewed journal on all aspects of antibiotics. Antibiotics is a multi-disciplinary journal encompassing the general fields of biochemistry, chemistry, genetics, microbiology and pharmacology. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, there is no restriction on the maximum length of the papers.
Unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding original research and ideas will be particularly welcomed. Antibiotics also accepts reviews, clinical studies and case reports, communications, and short notes.
- computed data or files regarding the full details of experimental procedures can be deposited as supplementary material.
- advances in research on new and current antibiotics and related bioactive medicinal agents
- antibiotic administration, drug-drug interactions and pharmacodynamics
- biochemical and genetics studies on microorganisms for improved antibiotics
- uses of antibiotics, including on animals and in agriculture
- clinical trials
- new methods for assaying and evaluating antibiotics
- production and characterization of antibiotics
- classes of antibiotics
- antibiotic resistance and misuse
- natural antibiotics
- epidemiology of antimicrobial use
- antimicrobial stewardship
- qualitative and quantitative research exploring the determinants of antimicrobial use and resistance
- prescribing sciences
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MDPI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Antibiotics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .Contact us
For further MDPI contacts, see here.