International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, GEOBASE, Embase, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Public, Environmental & Occupational Health) / 2020 CiteScore - Q2 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.4 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about IJERPH
- Sections: published in twenty-six topical sections
- Companion journals for IJERPH include: Dermatopathology, Sexes, Disabilities, Trauma Care, Adolescents, Nursing Reports and Journal of Ageing and Longevity.
MDPI Celebrates Company Milestone With 25th Anniversary Page
"We exist to help scientists achieve their own objectives"
Deadline: 31 August 2021
Deadline: 1 October 2021
Deadline: 15 October 2021
Deadline: 19 March 2022
Deadline: 15 June 2021
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Deadline: 31 July 2021