International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, GEOBASE, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Public, Environmental & Occupational Health) / CiteScore - Q2 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 21.4 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about IJERPH
- Sections: published in thirty-three topical sections
- Companion journals for IJERPH include: Dermatopathology, Sexes, Disabilities, Trauma Care, Adolescents, Nursing Reports and Journal of Ageing and Longevity.
The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Healthcare (IECH2022)—Submissions Deadline Extension
721 MDPI Editorial Board Members Receiving "2021 Highly Cited Researchers" Distinction
Topical Advisory Panel Established to Support Editorial Board
Deadline: 22 February 2022
Deadline: 19 March 2022
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 31 January 2022
Deadline: 15 February 2022
Deadline: 1 March 2022
Deadline: 22 March 2022