International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, GEOBASE, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Public, Environmental & Occupational Health) / CiteScore - Q2 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about IJERPH
- Sections: published in twenty-six topical sections
- Companion journals for IJERPH include: Dermatopathology, Sexes, Disabilities, Trauma Care, Adolescents, Nursing Reports and Journal of Ageing and Longevity.
Open Access Week 2021 | It Matters How We Open Knowledge: Building Structural Equity, 25–31 October
Meet Us at the Advanced Membrane Technology Summit for Water Treatment 2021, Shanghai, China, 15–17 October 2021
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 22 February 2022
Deadline: 19 March 2022
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2021
Deadline: 15 November 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021
Deadline: 15 December 2021