International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, GEOBASE, CAPlus / SciFinder, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Public, Environmental & Occupational Health) / CiteScore - Q1 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 22.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our editors and authors say about IJERPH.
- Sections: published in 36 topical sections.
- Companion journals for IJERPH include: Dermatopathology, Sexes, Disabilities, Trauma Care, Adolescents, Nursing Reports, Journal of Ageing and Longevity, and Air.
A Message from the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health | Updated Impact Factor of 4.614
Meet Us at the 11th National Conference on Environmental Chemistry, 25–29 July 2022, Harbin, China
Prof. Dr. Fabrizio Bert Appointed Section Editor-in-Chief of the Section “Digital Health” in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
Deadline: 31 August 2022
Deadline: 20 September 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 10 December 2022
Deadline: 15 August 2022
Deadline: 30 August 2022
Deadline: 15 September 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022