Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
18 August 2023
MDPI’s 2022 Young Investigator Awards in Medicine and Pharmacology—Winners Announced
MDPI’s Young Investigator Awards recognize promising young researchers, acknowledge their contributions, and enhance communication among scientists. We are proud to present the winners for the year 2022 in medicine and pharmacology. The winners were selected by the journals’ Award Evaluation Committee.
We would like to warmly congratulate the awarded young investigators for their outstanding contributions. MDPI will continue to provide support and recognition to the academic community.
- Yuyan Jiang, Stanford University, USA
- Billy Wai-Lung Ng, Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Ashleigh Poh, The Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute, Australia
- Miranda Fidler-Benaoudia, University of Calgary, Canada
- Bishal Gyawali, Queen’s University, Canada
- Shahnawaz Anwer, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Jan Bednarsch, Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Anda Mihaela Naciu, Fondazione Policlinico Universitario Campus Bio-Medico, Italy
- Jerome Lechien, University of Mons, Belgium
- Daniele Bertoglio, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Gregor Fuhrmann, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Haley Adcox, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
About MDPI Awards:
In order to support the academic community, especially young researchers, and enhance communication among scientists, MDPI journals regularly offer various awards to researchers in specific fields. These awards, serving as a source of inspiration and a form of recognition, help to promote the influence of talented individuals who have made outstanding achievements and are making significant contributions to the advancement of their fields.
For more MDPI awards, please click here.