Special Issue "Sustainability in Business: Change, Growth and Future Impact"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2021.
Interests: software engineering; innovation management; business model innovation; sustainability
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Interests: systems engineering; requirement engineering; knowledge management
Interests: competitive dynamics; non-market strategy; average social strategy; entrepreneurship; technology-based companies; cultural sectors; family businesses
Interests: international operations; institutional factors in international strategy; growth in SMEs; innovation strategy
This Special Issue disseminates the extended version of the accepted and presented papers in the “International Conference on Sustainability in Software Engineering & Business Information Management: Innovation & Applications (SSEBIM)”, Olten, Switzerland. The SI also invites other researchers who could not take part in the conference to submit their research papers falling within the SI scope. This SI invites research articles, empirical studies, short articles addressing the alignment of business strategies with sustainability and the resulting impacts. This Special Issue is oriented toward (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Sustainability in business model innovation;
- Innovative and sustainable business practices;
- Sustainability in business management;
- Disaster and crisis management for supporting sustainable business models;
- Sustainable supply chain management;
- Human values, ethics, and responsibility;
- Social businesses, sustainable innovation practices;
- Value proposition innovation;
- Value architecture innovation;
- Tools, approaches and impact assessment in sustainable business models;
- Business experimentation for sustainability across organizational contexts;
- Best practices and case studies of business experimentation for sustainability;
- Policy implications for business experimentation for sustainability;
- Sustainable operational solutions;
- Sustainable consumer service;
- Sustainability in business economics;
- Green marketing;
Dr. Varun Gupta
Prof. Dr. Rainer Telesko
Dr. Maria Belén Usero Sánchez
Dr. Virginia Hernández Paz
Dr. Nadia Di Paola
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1900 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- green marketing
- social businesses