Global and Public Health
A section of Children (ISSN 2227-9067).
The Global Health section is committed to representing issues related to children across the world and in every setting. Our focus includes clinical care, service delivery and research related to the care of children within the context of global health. Public and global health issues may focus broadly on population-based health issues that impact children, and can include epidemiology, prevention, mitigation and treatment of disease. All study types with rigorous methodology and analysis are welcome, but novel commentaries with relevance to pediatric global health will also be considered.
- public health programs for children
- humanitarian issues related to children
- issues related to children in low and middle income countries (including pediatric anesthesia, surgery, trauma, and cancer)
- health economics in low and middle income countries
- pediatric health systems research in low and middle income countries
- health provider training in pediatrics in low and middle income countries
- health outcomes research for pediatrics vaccinations implementation and outcomes research
Following special issue within this section is currently open for submissions:
- Selected Papers from the 2nd Ellisras Longitudinal Study and Other Non-Communicable Diseases Studies Intenational Conference (Deadline: 31 January 2020)