||The inaugural issue is released, and Veterinary Sciences is published as a quarterly journal.
||Veterinary Sciences sponsors the 2016 IFFRS/ISCAID Symposium.
||In April, Veterinary Sciences sponsors the First International Conference ‘Babies and Animals: Pediatrician Meet Vets’;
|In June, Veterinary Sciences sponsors the 7th ARAE—Symposium on Antimicrobial Resistance in Animals and the Environment;
|In August, Veterinary Sciences sponsors the 9th Tick and Tick-Borne Pathogen (TTP9) Conference and the First Asia Pacific Rickettsia Conference (APRC1);
|In October, indexed in PubMed, citations are made available in PubMed and full-text archived in PubMed Central from Vol. 2 (2015);
|In December, indexed by Scopus, Scopus covers the years from 2014 to the present.
||Veterinary Sciences starts the Travel Awards project. 2019 Veterinary Sciences Travel Award for Postdoctoral Students and PhD Students is released.
|Veterinary Sciences received its first CiteScore (2018) of 1.4 in "General Veterinary".
||Veterinary Sciences established the following topical sections:
- Anatomy, Histology and Pathology;
- Microbiology and Immunology;
- Physiology and Nutrition;
- Clinical Veterinary Medicine;
- Veterinary Education, Veterinary Communication and Animal Behavior.
||Veterinary Sciences was indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) - Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
|Veterinary Sciences published its 500th paper.
||Veterinary Sciences changes to a monthly publication schedule.
Veterinary Sciences received its first Impact Factor (IF) of 2.304, ranking 35/146 (Q1) in the category "veterinary Sciences" in the June 2021 release of the Journal Citation Reports®.
||Veterinary Sciences has reorganized the journal sections and has established the following sections:
- Veterinary Internal Medicine;
- Veterinary Biomedical Sciences;
- Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics;
- Veterinary Surgery;
- Veterinary Microbiology, Parasitology, and Immunology;
- Veterinary Physiology, Pharmacology, and Toxicology;
- Anatomy, Histology, and Pathology;
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases in Veterinary Medicine;
- Veterinary Food Safety and Zoonosis;
- Veterinary Education, Veterinary Communication, and Animal Behavior.
|Veterinary Sciences published its 1,000th paper.