Dear Authors of Symmetry,
In order to recognize outstanding papers that have been published in Symmetry, we are pleased to announce the “Best Paper Awards 2021” for research articles and reviews published from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Two review and two research articles will receive this award. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal award committee, and the winners will be announced on 31 January 2021.
The eligibility criteria for the awards are as follows:
– Papers published in Symmetry from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019.
– Open to all career levels.
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal award committee according to the following criteria:
– Originality and significance.
– Citation and download rates in the year 2020.
– Data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
Four review and four research articles will be selected for this award. Among those winners, two review and two research articles will be selected to receive a bonus based on the award class:
– Best Review Award: 300 CHF
– Best Research Article Award: 400 CHF
The rest of the winners will receive a certificate and an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Symmetry following the normal peer-review procedure.