Nutrients 2022 Travel Awards (800 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Nutrients will be awarding 2022 Travel Awards for postdoctoral fellows or PhD students. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Nutrients Editorial Board.
The awards provide financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of human nutrition to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate, and they will also have the chance to publish one paper free of charge in Nutrients in 2022.
Please submit your applications for the Nutrients 2022 Travel Awards online by 15 November 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of January 2022 and announced on the Nutrients website.
Nutrients 2022 Travel Awards Evaluation Committee