We are pleased to announce an Economies Travel Award that will assist Ph.D. graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior faculty to attend a 2020 international conference related to development economics and macroeconomics. The applications will be assessed by the Editor-in-Chief of Economies, Professor Ralf Fendel.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D. students undertaking research related to development economics and macroeconomics;
- They must present their own, original work as a poster or oral presentation at the conference for which the travel award application is being made.
Required application documents:
- Acceptance letter of the conference;
- A completed paper is preferred or, if not yet available, an extended abstract is required;
- Letter of support from the applicant’s supervisor/senior researcher;
- Motivation letter.
This award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs (CHF), and may be used for registration, travel, or accommodation. The awardee must provide a copy of the page in the conference program showing the abstract/presentation and meeting badge after attending the conference.
Application materials of candidates should be submitted via the following link (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/economies/awards/submit/645). We welcome nominations and applications for this award up until 30 April 2020. The winner will be announced by 31 May 2020.
Yueyue Zhang ([email protected])
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Ralf Fendel