Economies 2022 Best Paper Award
We are pleased to announce the “Economies 2022 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Economies from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022. One review and one research article will receive an award each. The papers will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Ralf Fendel.
Eligibility for the Award:
– Papers published in Economies from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria:
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citations and downloads.
– One review award: CHF 500 and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Economies in 2024 after peer review;
– One research article award: CHF 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Economies in 2024 after peer review.
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2024.
Economies Editorial Office