Earth (ISSN 2673-4834) aims to be an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides rapid publication of articles covering all components of the environment, including humans. The journal focuses on all aspects of the Earth’s atmosphere, hydrosphere, pedosphere, biosphere, and anthroposphere. The goal of Earth is to provide a platform for multidisciplinary research on the interactions/connections among global environmental systems. It publishes regular research papers, reviews, communications, and letters.
The journal encourages significant contributions to our understanding of global environmental changes. We are open to submissions on all relevant topics and are particularly interested in the following areas of research:
- Environmental research on air quality, atmospheric changes, and monitoring;
- Environmental impacts of climate change dynamics, mitigation, and adaptation;
- Environmental research on hydrosphere, including water pollution, water quality, water resource management, and policies;
- The interaction between land use/cover, land change, agriculture and forestry, and the environment;
- Soil system and global environment;
- Environmental system and global change ecology, biodiversity, resources management, and conservation;
- The impact of natural and human-made disasters/risks on the environment;
- Environment and food security;
- The innovation of techniques on global environmental research.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Earth is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Earth will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.