Travel Award 2019
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for PhD students and postdoctoral fellows to attend an international conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided over by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Edgar Chambers IV.
1. Applicants must be PhD students or postdoctoral students within one year of the date their PhD was received and be involved in Beverages related research.
2. Applicants will attend an international conference in 2019 to present their research (oral or poster presentations will both be considered).
3. Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– An abstract of their work (300 words).
– A CV and a list of publications.
– A justification statement— max. 500 words describing: title; proposed conference for presentation; rationale for the research; impact statement— why this research is valuable; conference link to the topic— why this conference for this research.
– A letter of recommendation from their mentor or professor in their group.
– The paper is encouraged to be submitted to Beverages for consideration.
– The presentation contains an acknowledgment of the support for travel by MDPI Beverages.
The award will be 800 CHF (Swiss Francs).
Please apply by clicking the button above before 31 December 2018. The winner will be announced by the end of February 2019.