Inorganics is an open access journal that covers all aspects of inorganic chemistry research. Inorganics publishes reviews, regular research papers (articles) and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, there is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- synthesis and characterization of inorganic compounds, complexes and materials
- structure and bonding in inorganic molecular and solid state compounds
- spectroscopic, magnetic, physical and chemical properties of inorganic compounds
- chemical reactivity, physical properties and applications of inorganic compounds and materials
- mechanisms of inorganic reactions
- organometallic compounds
- inorganic cluster chemistry
- heterogenous and homogeneous catalytic reactions promoted by inorganic compounds
- thermodynamics and kinetics of significant new and known inorganic compounds
- supramolecular systems and coordination polymers
- bio-inorganic chemistry and applications of inorganic compounds in biological systems and medicine
- environmental and sustainable energy applications of inorganic compounds and materials
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Inorganics is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Inorganics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office. For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.