Special Issue "Selected Papers from "Euro-Global Climate Change Conference""
A special issue of Geosciences (ISSN 2076-3263).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 October 2020.
Interests: seismic geotechnical hazard; ground response analysis; landslides induced by earthquakes; liquefaction; disaster management; environmental geotechnics and climate change
Interests: zero energy mass customised housing; low carbon emission sustainable community development; design engineering; ZEMCH Network
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Magnus Group announces with great pride and honour its “Euro-Global Climate Change Conference (EGCCC 2020)”, which is going to be held in Paris, France on 18–19 September 2020.
The objective of Climate Change Conference 2020 is to provide attendees with a comprehensive overview and up-to-date advances in climate change research. The EGCCC 2020 Paris motto is to describe the importance of the ecosystem and its relationship with human beings. In this conference, scientists discuss different types of human activities that influence our ecosystem. This conference edifies us with novel essential technologies to protect the ecosystem from climate change and global warming.
In Climate Change Conferences, researchers are going to analyse and help us in understanding the reasons for the ecosystem’s destruction and provide us with the necessary solutions to protect it.
More information about the conference can be found at https://magnusconferences.com/climate-change/
Prof. Salvatore Grasso
Dr. Masa Noguchi
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Geosciences is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Climate change and health
- Climate change economics
- Carbon cycle
- Space monitoring of climate variables
- Climate hazards
- Energy policy
- CO2 capture and sequestration
- Climate change law and policy
- Global warming effects and causes
- Renewable energy to mitigate climate change
- Climate systems and sustainable development
- Pollution and climate change
- Green technology and climate change impact
- Water sustainability and climate change
- Impacts on cryosphere and water resources systems
- Agricultural sustainability and climate change
- Ecosystem function and services
- Modeling approach to mitigate and understand the climate change
- Urban sustainability and storm water management under changing climate
- Atmospheric sciences, weather sciences, and earth sciences
- Mitigation of climate change
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Climate policy initiative: energy, land use, and finance
- Disaster management
- Sustainable mobility
- Tackling climate change with AI
- Environmental geotechnics and climate change