Special Issue "Advances in Electromagnetic Interference and Protection"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 May 2023 | Viewed by 1447
Interests: computational electromagnetics; electromagnetic theory; microwave technology; antenna theory; microwave components; terahertz technology; mobile telecommunication
Interests: electromagnetic compatibility; integrated circuit electromagnetic interference; electrostatic discharge; microwave circuit; negative group delay circuit
The topic of this Special Issue is “Advances in Electromagnetic Interference and Protection”.
Due to the increasingly complex electromagnetic environment, electromagnetic interference significantly affects electronic behavior and effectiveness. Complex environments are prominent in aerospace, communication systems, and so on. These conditions lead to the degeneration of the entire system’s performance in many circumstances. In order to improve not only the performance but also overcome such problems, electromagnetic protection is regarded as one of the most important ways. From the aspect of electronic countermeasures, system design, device analysis, accurately electromagnetic interference analysis, and correspondence protection design have become a frontier science.
However, challenges still need to be addressed to accelerate the development of these emerging applications. This Special Issue aims to report on new scenarios, technologies, and applications related to the concept of Advances in Electromagnetic Interference and Protection, discuss challenges and risks, study the mechanization, and investigate the protection improvement method.
- Electromagnetic Interference characteristics analysis, modeling, and simulation;
- Multiphysics modeling in Electromagnetic Interference analysis and protection simulation;
- Clutter characteristics analysis, modeling, and simulation;
- Computational Method for complex Electromagnetic Environment;
- Anti-Interference devices, systems, and techniques;
- Linear and nonlinear properties of antenna and microwave components;
- Electromagnetic interference of 5G communication system;
- Interference characteristics analysis and protection in metamaterial/metasurface applications;
- Interference characteristics analysis and protection in functional materials;
- Electromagnetic radiation mechanism of Integrated circuit;
- Electronic countermeasures investigation in complex environments;
- Complex electromagnetic environment perception, interference reconnaissance, and pattern recognition technology;
- Radar detection performance prediction, methods, clutter suppression in complex environments;
- Radar interference suppression and interference identification;
- Anti-Interference waveform design, signal, and information processing methods.
Prof. Dr. Yongjun Xie
Prof. Dr. Fayu Wan
Prof. Dr. Rui Yang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Electronics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- electromagnetic interference characteristics analysis, modeling, and simulation
- multiphysics modeling in electromagnetic interference analysis and protection simulation
- clutter characteristics analysis, modeling, and simulation
- computational method for complex electromagnetic environment
- anti-interference devices, systems, and techniques
- linear and nonlinear properties of antenna and microwave components
- electromagnetic interference of 5g communication system
- interference characteristics analysis and protection in metamaterial/metasurface applications
- interference characteristics analysis and protection in functional materials
- electromagnetic radiation mechanism of integrated circuit
- electronic countermeasures investigation in complex environments
- complex electromagnetic environment perception, interference reconnaissance, and pattern recognition technology
- radar detection performance prediction, methods, clutter suppression in complex environments
- radar interference suppression and interference identification
- anti-interference waveform design, signal, and information processing methods